10:40 AM

And so we begin.....

Hello, folks, welcome to the new world of Viscaria (10 points to whoever guess where I got that from).

Anyways, we are a team of 3 guys who are creating a visual novel with the hopes of stardom one day (Or at least getting laid a couple times out of it :P). Here is a short bio:

RevDev (That's me): Black, 20 yrs old, born May 2nd, 1988, currently living in Florida and studying Computer Engineering.

Mike: Black, 21 yrs old, born November 6th, 1987, currently living in Florida and working at Wal-Mart.

Kori: Asian, 21 yrs old, born July 1st, 1987, Currently living in Malaysia and teaching.

Yeah, so you'll see all three of us posting every now and then (we also have a few other members, but I'll let you know about them as they come in, and I'll let them introduce themselves).

I PROMISE to have our first character sketches up by this week, we just need to have them water marked and copyrighted so people cant steal em. It's a cold world, aint it?

So Viscaria is our little newborn and things are moving pretty strong so far, I'll update you with more info as it comes.

0 comments: