5:45 AM

Kori steps in

Howdy people, if you're new to our group, I welcome you.
I've you're directed from our previous blog 'Scarlet's Dream', thanks for sticking with us all this while and welcome back =)

My name is Kori, author to Project Viscaria. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Project Viscaria has been delayed to 2009; I deeply apologize for breaking the promise to release it next month.

Thanks to RevDev and Mike, I have found the spirit and courage I once lost, which is to work on with the project. Because of them, the project is being revived and we're working on full speed in the highest priority.

I promise this new team won't be as cold as it was. Because I have faith in the new found partners and I, also, seriously believe that all who supported us, soon will find that every cent they have paid and every minute they have waited will worth to the very last bit.

A new and better artist will be working on the art, and I can't tell you how amazing it was when I first saw 'her' just in rough sketch. So heads up! See you guys in a while :)

Best regards,
Kori

0 comments: